Wednesday, 29 April 2009

I'm going to make it after all.......dammit, i will!


I have had a weirdly good day - busy, inquisitive, inventive and varied, coupled with being told I was valued. Wow. It's amazing how a pat on the head and a chuck under the chin can be better than a few dollars more in my pocket.
That, and I finally liberated my new long black Italian boots from captivity at yet another shoe store. 
And fixed my i-pod ear buds.
And really felt the ache of my muscles from a gruelling session of pilates (which I did with feigned protest), not that pilates is supposed to result in achey bits, but...

Ah, a great day. I feel better than I have in ages.
I feel I'm achieving something.
Something small and dorky to the naked eye, but important to me. 
Yay me.

MTM would be proud of me.
I even have a red floppy hat to throw in the air to celebrate my glorious inner coup.

No comments:

Post a Comment